Forbes releases list of top 100 highest-paid entertainers
Forbes has released its list of the top 100 highest-paid entertainers and Sean "Diddy" Combs is top of the tree. Cristiano Ronaldo took the fifth spot.
Combs earnings of $130m (£102m) pushed him up from last year's 22nd spot.
His success is down to his recent US tour, a marketing deal with a vodka company and selling one third of his Sean John clothing line.
Beyonce and JK Rowling took second and third spot, but women comprise just 16% of the world's top-earning celebrities.
Newcomers include Kylie Jenner, at number 59, who is the youngest list member at the age of 19. Her earnings come from her family's reality TV show - Keeping Up with the Kardashians - her namesake cosmetics company and clothing line, plus various endorsements.
Half of the top 10 are made up of musicians, while two athletes - Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo and basketball star LeBron James - also make the cut.
Below is the list of the top 10:
1. Sean "Diddy" Combs - $130m (£102m)
2. Beyonce Knowles - $105m (£82.7m)
3. JK Rowling - $95m (£74.8m)
4. Drake - $94m (£74.06m)
5. Cristiano Ronaldo - $93m (£73.2m)
6. The Weeknd - $92m (£72.45m)
7. Howard Stern - $90m (£70.86m)
8. Coldplay - $88m (£69.33m)
9. James Patterson - $87m (£68.53m)
10. LeBron James - $86m (£67.8m)